As your property management company, Indian Peaks Real Estate Services, Inc. agrees to provide the following services as part of your management agreement:
1) 24 hour response for any problems that may arise.
2) Leasing services that include advertising on Craigslist, Zillow and other syndicated websites, performing showings, background and credit checks as well as turnover supervision. If the home needs to be professionally cleaned, or if repairs need to be made, we handle these issues and bill them back to the previous tenant.
3) Rent collection, delinquency follow-up and monthly bookkeeping including a monthly account journal documenting all expenses paid, with copies of invoices for owner review, and at the owner’s request, deposit of funds directly into the account of their choice.
4) Regular and unexpected maintenance scheduling and handling. This includes all tenant requested repairs as well as regularly scheduled items such as furnace or water filter replacement. We have an array of contractors that we have dealt with in the past with positive results, thereby taking the guesswork out of contractor selection.
5) Semi-annual property inspections to ensure that the property is being well maintained, and to inspect for any items that may need maintenance. (Such as loose siding or fencing, a leaky faucet or toilet etc.)
6) And, if necessary, we are experienced with the processes involved with evictions and can handle the eviction process (with additional costs to the owner) in a professional and prompt manner.
7) One of our most valuable services is that we create an “emotional buffer” between the owners and tenants. We offer an objective, independent, third-party intermediary to ensure that matters progress in a professional manner, and emotions are left out of the equation.